- Very Good
- 28 guest reviews
"My mother and I stayed here for two nights and used the health club on one of the days where we had a spa treatment. The spa was lovely and..."
"A relaxing and wonderful hotel set in lovely grounds. Plenty of parking right outside the front door and a warm smile at reception. No booki..."
"This was a 1 night visit to catch up with family, so Hotel was only used for Bed and Breakfast. Quality runs through the hotel from staff, f..."
"Excellent quality. Staff helpful...."
"A great stay for active people like us. Clean and functional room, although mattress softer then we would have chosen. Good breakfasts, with..."
About the hotel
Set amid 38 acres of woodland and gardens, 3 miles away from the historic towns of Hastings and Battle in East Sussex, the hotel is an ideal base to explore 1066 country. The house was built in 1719 and remodelled substantially in 1776 by General Sir James Murray, who served under Wolfe and was later Governor of Quebec. He named the house Beauport after his summer residence in Canada.
Recently acquired by Duncan Bannatyne, during your stay you can enjoy free access to Bannatynes health club, complete with a 20 metre pool and state-of-the-art fitness facilities.
Showing Sunday 3 May 2015 to Monday 4 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Pitch n' Putt, Tennis Courts, Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Bannatyne Spa Hotel - Hastings in Hastings are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful hotel, lovely spa and friendly staff
My mother and I stayed here for two nights and used the health club on one of the days where we had a spa treatment.
The spa was lovely and I wish we had booked more treatments. All staff at the hotel and health club were very friendly and helpful, very good customer service which made our stay even better. The room was very nice, everything available that we would want with the exception of a fridge. Everything was very clean and I couldn't really fault anything, our only slight dissapointment was the menu for the restaurant which didn't cater to our taste but then we are a couple of fuss pots. We ate in the bar and the food was very nice. Overall a great stay.
Glad to have chosen here for Christmas Day Evening
A relaxing and wonderful hotel set in lovely grounds.
Plenty of parking right outside the front door and a warm smile at reception. No booking problems and were in out room in no time. We popped into the stylish bar for a drink and enjoyed the view of the grounds from our table. We even returned early from our Christmas celebrations so we could spend longer in the hotel. The next day we sat in the conservatory and enjoyed a buffet breakfast with extras cooked for you should you wish. Thank you for a lovely stay. You will not be dissapointed.