- 1 guest reviews
"no comments, staff are very friendly..."
About the hotel
Hotel 81 Sakura is a 4-storey, tastefully built and designed to blend into the Joo Chiat neighbourhood, an area known for Malay heritage architecture & solid reputation for good hawker fare. Hotel 81 Sakura is beautifully decked out in a Japanese theme, rooms are designed with tatami – like mats. WIFI is complimentary for in-house guests.
The hotel's convenient location makes it relatively easy to visit the city's many attractions such as Geylang Serai Malay Village, Katong and the popular East Coast Park where one can relax amidst the cooling breeze along the coastline. There are many entertainment outlets nearby, easily accessible by all modes of transport. A variety of day trips or tours can also be arranged and book through the hotel.
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 04/03/2013 to 31/12/2013 - All payment to be made upon check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
very good team work was observed
no comments, staff are very friendly