- 1 guest reviews
"An excellent hotel with charming, very helpful staff. Nothing was too much trouble. Very close to the airport with transport to and fro, and..."
About the hotel
A short walk leads to a warm welcome on our FREE EXCLUSIVE AIRPORT SHUTTLE. 7 minutes to the hotel; FREE PARKING ; FREE unlimited 24 hr WiFi Internet in Lounge bar & Lobby area. Travelling on business or pleasure you deserve the best – we pick you up and drop you off at the airport in style 24/7 FREE of charge.
You can leave your car with us while you’re away FREE for 14 days, you can relax and refresh in luxury to prepare or recover from your journey and to refuel you will dine on the best cuisine. Jet Park Hotel was built in 1998 to meet the needs of the discerning globetrotter arriving or departing Auckland Airport. A few meters walk from the airport exit you will find a big welcome from our driver who will whisk you in our exclusive shuttle to the hotel in just 7 minutes. We offer a range of rooms to suit your needs that are all fresh, quiet, modern, functional and well appointed, delivering excellent quality and value to suit your budget. Business, leisure or family travellers will enjoy the comfort of our premium quality beds in spacious rooms with all the amenities you need and much more besides. Work on a full size desk or stay connected with friends on ISDN or Wifi, relax watching a large flat screen TV or listening to your music. Proudly independent we offer international standards with generous Kiwi hospitality, luxurious facilities with service delivered by staff that have hospitality as a personality trait and are genuinely interested in the quality of every individual guest’s experience at our hotel. Only the best fresh local ingredients are used to prepare seasonal menus that reflect a fusion of local and international cuisine. In-room dining is available 24/7, breakfast is an extensive continental and cooked buffet or you can just grab a freshly ground coffee and pastry – your choice. Refuel in our sophisticated lounge bar or sip cocktails outside in the tropical pool garden and enjoy our informal all day menu with traditional favourites and light meals. You will need to book a table for dinner at Te Maroro to discover why it was awarded restaurant of the year for New Zealand in 2011 and enjoy a fine dining experience at a price that is mid range for Auckland. Our guests tell us they return because we offer luxury and service at excellent value, we look forward to counting you amongst them.
Showing Sunday 29 March 2015 to Monday 30 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Golf 18 Hole, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Pitch n' Putt, Squash Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
An excellent hotel
An excellent hotel with charming, very helpful staff.
Nothing was too much trouble. Very close to the airport with transport to and fro, and also transport to the local shops. It is a difficult place to get to and from the city centre without transport. You have to go back to the airport and get the city bus. That is the only downside of the hotel.