- Very Good
- 57 guest reviews
"Staff were very efficient. Room was very tired. Bed was comfortable. Didn't eat in hotel so can't say about food, though breakfast was very..."
"Room was nice, clean & tidy. Staff were courteous, pleasant and helpful...."
"Stunning location set on the banks of the Ness. Very nice hotel with friendly and attentive staff located 5 minutes walk from the city centr..."
"This was our second stay this year and once again we had a great experience. Paid for a deluxe room with river view and were sleeping in roo..."
"Our room was tiny, there was a huge sloping wall next to the bed when i stood out the bed i had to crouch down to avoid hitting my head. The..."
About the hotel
If you’re looking for a stylish hotel in the highland capital, there’s only one place to stay. The 4 star Glenmoriston Town House offers an impressive contrast to the cities traditional hotels. Whether you’re a serious shopper, theatre-goer, culture vulture or on business, the Glenmoriston has something to offer you and with all the city has to offer literally a few yards away we are your ideal base with ample onsite complimentary car parking.
Experience unparalleled luxury in one of our 30 stylish bedrooms, designed with comfort in mind boasting heavenly beds, delicious duvets, fluffy towels and luxury toiletries not to mention the impeccable service you'd expect! Great food and wine are very much entwined in the Glenmoriston Town House experience and we offer an exceptional choice of restaurants. For a memorable culinary experience, visit the acclaimed Abstract - the only 3 AA Rosette hotel restaurant in Inverness – or try the chic and stylish informality of the Contrast Brasserie. In addition, the hotel’s destination Piano Bar offers Scotland’s finest whiskies from over 250 distilleries and our mixologists are constantly developing the most wonderful cocktails to tantalise even the most demanding taste buds. The Glenmoriston Town House will ensure a quality stay whether business or pleasure. Just over 3 hours from Edinburgh or Glasgow it is the perfect property for any number of occasions, be it family get together, sporting holiday, romantic escape, or just a break away from it all.
Showing Friday 22 May 2015 to Saturday 23 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Clay Pigeon Shooting
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 23/07/2013 to 31/12/2020 - Please Note; there will be a 4% charge for payment with AMEX The LateRooms.com rates for Glenmoriston Town House - A Luxury Town House Hotel in Inverness are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Staff were very efficient.
Room was very tired. Bed was comfortable. Didn't eat in hotel so can't say about food, though breakfast was very good.
Room was nice, clean & tidy.
Staff were courteous, pleasant and helpful.