- Very Good
- 38 guest reviews
"What a lovely atmosphere you get when you enter this hotel. Friendly and welcoming and the room was a delight too. Breakfast was lovely...po..."
"I had a great stay at Glenmoriston Town House! Room was very comfortable, all staff were lovely and the breakfast was delicious. The hotel i..."
"Very spacious room . comfortable bed. Good food ,efficient service. Fantastic shower!Magic view from room .(room 4)Great stay will be back!..."
"Room was clean and tidy, bigger than anticipated for the price and with all home comforts. Couldn't have asked for better...."
"Nice enough hotel. We were moved to a better room after being offered a room similar to a cave with no shower! The second room was nice with..."
About the hotel
If you’re looking for a stylish hotel in the highland capital, there’s only one place to stay. The 4 star Glenmoriston Town House offers an impressive contrast to the cities traditional hotels. Whether you’re a serious shopper, theatre-goer, culture vulture or on business, the Glenmoriston has something to offer you and with all the city has to offer literally a few yards away we are your ideal base with ample onsite complimentary car parking.
Experience unparalleled luxury in one of our 30 stylish bedrooms, designed with comfort in mind boasting heavenly beds, delicious duvets, fluffy towels and luxury toiletries not to mention the impeccable service you'd expect! Great food and wine are very much entwined in the Glenmoriston Town House experience and we offer an exceptional choice of restaurants. For a memorable culinary experience, visit the acclaimed Abstract - the only 3 AA Rosette hotel restaurant in Inverness – or try the chic and stylish informality of the Contrast Brasserie. In addition, the hotel’s destination Piano Bar offers Scotland’s finest whiskies from over 250 distilleries and our mixologists are constantly developing the most wonderful cocktails to tantalise even the most demanding taste buds. The Glenmoriston Town House will ensure a quality stay whether business or pleasure. Just over 3 hours from Edinburgh or Glasgow it is the perfect property for any number of occasions, be it family get together, sporting holiday, romantic escape, or just a break away from it all.
Showing Tuesday 24 May 2016 to Wednesday 25 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Clay Pigeon Shooting
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
What a lovely atmosphere you get when you enter this hotel.
Friendly and welcoming and the room was a delight too. Breakfast was lovely...poached eggs were perfect
Lovely riverside stay
I had a great stay at Glenmoriston Town House.
Room was very comfortable, all staff were lovely and the breakfast was delicious. The hotel is in a great setting on the River Ness - right in the town centre, but very quite and peaceful and if you walk five minutes the other way you feel you are in the middle of the countryside. There is also plenty parking at the the hotel. Would definitely recommend it.