- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"arrived on the 24 th am rang a week before arriving to check yep all good about arriving at 2am got there was told had to pay for 23rd not h..."
"This Balinese hotel has the old Balinese charm. Gorgeous gardens. It's a big credit to the gardener. We stayed in a inner-connecting room. R..."
"We enjoy stayed at the hotel, good value of money with good facility. My children like to swim at the pool. Near to Kuta Beach make more val..."
About the hotel
Bakung Sari Hotel in Bali is located near Kuta Beach at the heart of the city center. Situated on Jalan Bakungsari in Kuta, the hotel is 15 minutes’ drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport. All rooms have private balconies overlooking the beach, and come equipped with air conditioning, TV, telephone and mini bar.
The hotel has an open-air restaurant serving Indonesian and Western food, a bar, swimming pool and facilities like car parking and travel desk.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Outdoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
ripped off bad
arrived on the 24 th am rang a week before arriving to check yep all good about arriving at 2am got there was told had to pay for 23rd not happy paying for a day that's al ready gone plus to ad insult had to pay extra because internet booking is cheaper .
even after explaining to reception about call a week before he didn't care and said if I don't like I could go somewhere else don't arrive before 2pm check in time or you.ll pay for extra day
Bakungsari Balinese Charm (Inner-Connecting Rooms 221 & 222)
This Balinese hotel has the old Balinese charm.
Gorgeous gardens. It's a big credit to the gardener. We stayed in a inner-connecting room. Room 221 and room 222. The other inner-connecting rooms are 321 & 322 and 121 & 122. The staff are friendly and always keen for a chat. Remember, a smile is a smile, no matter what language you speak :)