- 3 guest reviews
"We were married in this hotel 5 years ago so naturally we went back to celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary. It was wonderful. The spa is n..."
"I love this place so much so i extend my stay. Other than the old, small room and slippery bathroom, i really enjoy this resort. I knew this..."
"Pros: beatiful and huge garden and pool area, lovely staff, best breakfast and tasty food Con: old hotel the room is cracking, the bathroom..."
About the hotel
Property Location With a stay at Prama Sanur Beach Bali (previously Sanur Beach Hotel Bali) in Denpasar (Sanur), you'll be minutes from Pura Blanjong and close to Sanur Beach. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of British Honorary Consulate and Consulate Agency of France. Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 428 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars.
Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After a day at the private beach, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including a water park and an outdoor pool. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 800 meters. Dining Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at a beach bar, a poolside bar, or one of 3 bars/lounges. Breakfast is available for a fee. Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center, conference space, and meeting rooms. Guests may use a shuttle from the airport to the hotel for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.
Showing Thursday 27 August 2015 to Friday 28 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Tennis Courts
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property. Know Before You Go Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December. Fees The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out. Breakfast fee: between USD 18 and USD 18 per person (approximately) Airport shuttle fee: USD 25 per vehicle (one-way) Rollaway bed fee: USD 35 per night The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. Mandatory Fees and Taxes You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel: Airport shuttle transfer per adult: USD 25 (one way) The charges below are included in your overall room price: New Year's Eve gala dinner fee We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We were married in this hotel 5 years ago so naturally we went back to celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary.
It was wonderful. The spa is now much improved with new owners. The hotel is right on the beach, the food was good. We stayed in a deluxe room. We will certainly go again, maybe our 10th anniversary????
superb with minor downside
I love this place so much so i extend my stay.
Other than the old, small room and slippery bathroom, i really enjoy this resort. I knew this hotel since i was tiny and back then they already look old and fabulous. My 2 year old princess simply never stay in room she keeps wondering around garden, pool and beach. They have some stalls placed between pool and beach selling ice cream and meals. The kids club is good and staff really good with children but you should pay for it. All the staff are friendly except one who told me that i can not extend my stay because they are full when i check in. I really recommend this place for family, couples and elder who just want to relax and enjoy your holiday. There are plenty of food outside hotel but you can buy in the hotel too since they have many restaurant with diffrent theme. The breakfast are the best and food are delicious. Will defenitely come back.