- 1 guest reviews
"Perhaps not in the most convenient part of the island but the standard compensates by a mile. Traditional tram is 2 small blocks away which..."
About the hotel
Towering over busy North Point, and only minutes from the Fortress Hill metro station, the City Garden Hotel is a very convenient location in Hong Kong Island. This Hong Kong hotel is near to the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre in Wan Chai, shops in Causeway Bay, and rapid road access to Central and Kowloon via the Island Eastern Corridor freeway. Dining options at the hotel restaurants of the Hong Kong City Garden Hotel range from the Michelin first star award-winning Cantonese restaurant YUE.
Whether it is for business or relaxation, the Hong Kong City Garden Hotel offers a comprehensive range of facilities including an outdoor heated swimming pool, 24-hour gym, business centre and meeting spaces
Showing Saturday 29 August 2015 to Sunday 30 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Perhaps not in the most convenient part of the island but the standard compensates by a mile.
Traditional tram is 2 small blocks away which will take you to the centre for 2$ 30 Cents. Alternatively if you fancy it walk through Wan Chai to the centre in c. 1hr. Breakfast buffet is excellent value. Great room size with safe for valuables. Airport shuttle direct to hotel for $140. All in all well worth a visit.