- Very Good
- 77 guest reviews
"nice staff and perfect location. Really enjoyed our stay but the hotel could benefit from being updated. Our room was pretty old fashioned l..."
"A modern hotel within walking distance of the center of Oxford and a easy access to the Thames Walk..."
"Great hotel, staff and room...."
"We have been at this hotel before and had really uncomfortable bed. we mentioned this at check in and were given an upgrade to a deluxe room..."
"Located in South of the city, easy to find and 10 mins to walk into town. Exterior of hotel looked good and room was general fine except for..."
About the hotel
Oxford Spires Four Pillars Hotel offers both the business and leisure traveller the best of both worlds. The historic heart of Oxford is less than half a mile away – a pleasant stroll along the riverside or Abingdon Road. Nestling in 20 acres of Thames-side parkland, which is adjacent to a horse sanctuary, the hotel has a truly idyllic setting.
Built in Cotswold stone, the modern building blends seamlessly into its historic setting and is decorated and furnished in a classically elegant style. Whether seeking an ideal business location or the perfect breakaway, the hotel provides the highest level of comfort and service. Service is warm and friendly, with that extra attention to detail. But that’s what you would expect from a Four Pillars Hotel.
Showing Tuesday 7 July 2015 to Wednesday 8 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
nice staff and perfect location.
Really enjoyed our stay but the hotel could benefit from being updated. Our room was pretty old fashioned leaving the bathroom looking a bit dated and grubby. Apart from that everything else was positive. Would stay here again
Oxford Spires Four Pillars Hotel
A modern hotel within walking distance of the center of Oxford and a easy access to the Thames Walk