- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"I knew what I was getting when I booked this accommodation as I had a friend who lived in an apartment in this building back in the 80's bef..."
About the hotel
Conveniently located in the heart of Adelaide city, Mansions on Pulteney offer boutique style studio and one bedroom apartments and is walking distance to the cosmopolitan Rundle Street featuring a variety of cafés, restaurants and boutique shopping. Arriving late? Why not take advantage of our continental breakfast packs. Charge back facilities are also available at our on-site restaurant and bar open Monday-Saturday for lunch and dinner, room service also available.
Mansions on Pulteney is ideal for short stays whether it be business or personal, right through to long stays for relocation and family holidays. Located in the central business district and close to the Universities, Royal Adelaide Hospital, Botanic Gardens, Adelaide Zoo & Rundle Mall. Guests enjoy comfortable living with many facilities at their fingertips. All apartments contain living/dining area, fully equipped kitchen including microwave, oven and hotplates apartment controlled reverse cycle air conditioning iron & ironing board direct dial phones & wireless internet connection. This historic building from 1912 still boasts many original features including high ceilings, spacious rooms and most apartments feature balconies.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
I knew what I was getting when I booked this accommodation as I had a friend who lived in an apartment in this building back in the 80's before it was turned into serviced apartments.
The location could not be more central, moments from the shops on Rundle Mall and the cafes and restaurants on Rundle Street. The service was excellent. The decor I'd the apartment was quite basic and there was quite a bit of traffic noise but not unreasonably so as a pay off for such a central location. The kitchen was well equipped and I would definitely stay here again with my family.