- 1 guest reviews
"We booked a double room at Hotel Clement and had a great stay. The bed was really comfy, the room was quiet and a good size for 2. The buffe..."
About the hotel
HOTEL CLEMENT**** is located in the historical heart of Prague, just a few steps away from the Vltava River within a walking distance of all metropolitan tourist sites and outstanding points of architecture and cultural life, concerts halls, theatres, museums, delicious restaurants, biggest shopping city centre and many other interesting places. HOTEL CLEMENT**** is one of Prague´s most beautiful new hotels of the its class charming and modern character in all of its own. All rooms are individually designed with wonderful composition of colours, stylish furnishing and finest fabrics creating a romantic and chic ambience throughout.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed , Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great hotel, brilliant breakfast
We booked a double room at Hotel Clement and had a great stay.
The bed was really comfy, the room was quiet and a good size for 2. The buffet breakfast was the best i have ever had in a hotel, so much choice & runs until 10.30 so you don't have to get up too early. The staff were friendly and helpful and booked us a restaurant and hop on hop off bus. The only thing i would say is the shower in the room (210) was really low down and hard to stand under (my boyfriend is 6ft and had to bend down to wash his hair!). It is also on the side wall rather than at the end of the bath so water goes all over the floor even if you're being careful. That being said, i would definitely stay again and would recommended d to others.