- Very Good
- 21 guest reviews
"The best I can say is that it was a reasonably nice room. I had chosen this particular hotel for our stay entirely on account of the spa are..."
"Only bad comments I could have would be noise of parties! Didn't spoil stay though...."
"Hotel ideally located close to M1 affording easy access to Sheffield, Bradford and Halifax-our day trip destinations. Staff were first class..."
"By far the best hotel me and my partner have stayed in yet the rooms were nice there is alot more for the money and the spa is just exquisit..."
"Very spacious but breakfast was disappointing and dining area looked very worn...."
About the hotel
Only 1 mile from Rotherham town centre or 15 minutes drive from Sheffield, Carlton Park Hotel offers an indoor pool with a gym. All 80 rooms, include 32’’ flat-screen TVs with DVD players. Wi-Fi and parking are free.
Guests can dine in the Regency restaurant or Carlton bar from a menu of freshly cooked, home-made dishes. The elegant Carlton Bar is perfect for a pre-dinner drink or to meet with friends. The Spa at the Carlton Park is complete with resistance stream, relaxing spa, sauna and steam room, all contained within a Grecian style interior finish. It also boasts a star-lit pool and an air-conditioned gym with cardio-vascular and weight resistance machines. Located 2 miles from the M1 J33, the Carlton Park Hotel Rotherham/Sheffield is on the outskirts of Sheffield and conveniently located for Sheffield Arena, New York Stadium, Magna Science Adventure Park, Sheffield's business districts, Doncaster, Meadowhall, the Derbyshire Dales and the Peak District.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
The best I can say is that it was a reasonably nice room.
I had chosen this particular hotel for our stay entirely on account of the spa area which had been quite pleasant in previous years. However,we arrived to find that the steam room was permanently out of commission. Had I known that, I would have booked another hotel. The duty manager was apologetic and promised to speak to the manager about some kind of compensation for the, but nothing was done and I didn't have the energy to follow it up as the staff were never particularly interested in seeing if you were happy with your stay (we were there for three nights). Room wasn't too bad but breakfast was dreadful, so much so that by the third morning we didn't even go down for it. A good hotel that has gone downhill and I doubt whether we will be back.
Great hotel, Clean, Friendly staff , good service, would highly recommended.
Only bad comments I could have would be noise of parties.
Didn't spoil stay though.