- 10 guest reviews
"Excellent room, very attentive staff. We were in the rear annex, so not affected by any noise at all, but could imagine rooms at the front o..."
"My room in the converted stables was perfect. Large, clean, with all facilities I needed. The bed was very comfortable also, which I one of..."
"The room was quite new but it was clean, fresh, comfortable, relaxing. High ceilings and with character. Small details but extremely thought..."
"Very comfortable room and excellent breakfast..."
"Room was lovely, the staff were very helpful and friendly and food was delicious...."
About the hotel
With free Wi-Fi, individually designed bedrooms and an excellent restaurant, The Five Arrows Hotel is perfectly located at the gates of the spectacular Waddesdon Manor. The hotel is perfectly situated to take advantage of the area's many attractions, including the popular Bicester Village Outlet Shopping Centre. Each of the individually designed rooms are furnished with antiques and original pieces from the magnificent Waddesdon Manor, while every room is en-suite with internet access and freeview television.
All guests receive complimentary Gardens ticket to Waddesdon Manor, open 10am-5pm, Wed-Sun. Lunch or dinner is a relaxed, informal experience in the hotel's splendid restaurant. With meals freshly prepared, using local ingredients wherever possible, an excellent range of dishes are presented to appeal to all tastes. Rothschild wines from vineyards around the world are always available, with a wine for every course. On the edge of The Cotswolds, Five Arrows hotel is perfectly located to explore this area of outstanding natural beauty. There are numerous attractions to enjoy, including Blenheim Palace, Bicester Outlet Village and the historical city of Oxford.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent room, very attentive staff.
We were in the rear annex, so not affected by any noise at all, but could imagine rooms at the front of the hotel might be noisy as it fronts a busy main road with lots of lorries currently servicing a major construction site outside Biscester. We didn't eat dinner at the hotel, but breakfasts were well up to standard. We had a really good trip.
My room in the converted stables was perfect.
Large, clean, with all facilities I needed. The bed was very comfortable also, which I one of my main requirements.