- 1 guest reviews
"Clean, comfortable, friendly and well-run. Good value for money. I unhesitatingly recommend this B & B...."
About the hotel
IN THE MIDDLE of town but hidden away behind the Town Hall with a quiet cobbled courtyard and the Old Gaol we recently established our B&B in Swanage's first Police House. Extensively renovated and remodelled to provide each of our guest rooms with en-suite facilities, furnished and decorated to a high standard and with an adult-only policy we are told we have achieved a calm, relaxing yet personal ambience missing from typical hotels in Swanage.
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 06/05/2011 to 31/01/2024 - ADULTS ONLY - do not book for children. Standard check in available 16:00 - 18:00. Earlier or later with our specific prior agreement only. Please call 01929 421 027 to confirm timings The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Town Hall B & B Swanage
Clean, comfortable, friendly and well-run.
Good value for money. I unhesitatingly recommend this B & B.