- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Clean, comfortable, friendly and well-run. Good value for money. I unhesitatingly recommend this B & B...."
"Ideally located within the centre of Swanage albeit tucked behind high street in a small square but a good sign placed by the entrance to di..."
About the hotel
IN THE MIDDLE of town but hidden away behind the Town Hall with a quiet cobbled courtyard and the Old Gaol we recently established our B&B in Swanage's first Police House. Extensively renovated and remodelled to provide each of our guest rooms with en-suite facilities, furnished and decorated to a high standard and with an adult-only policy we are told we have achieved a calm, relaxing yet personal ambience missing from typical hotels in Swanage.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 06/05/2011 to 01/01/2016 - ADULTS ONLY do not book for children. Standard check in available 16:00 - 18:00. Earlier or later with our specific prior agreement only. Please call 01929 421 027 to confirm timings The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Town Hall B & B Swanage
Clean, comfortable, friendly and well-run.
Good value for money. I unhesitatingly recommend this B & B.
A very comfortable room
Ideally located within the centre of Swanage albeit tucked behind high street in a small square but a good sign placed by the entrance to direct you.
Room very comfortable. Took a while to work out how to use the electronic shower though. Found the on/of switch outside the bathroom door, near the floor.
Unfortunately, it didn't have a sign to say this was the switch, so it flipped it hoping it wasn't the electrical cut out for the room and I wouldn't be plunged into darkness!. I think it would have been good to have this pointed out when showed to my room. Other than that, no issues. Didn't try breakfast. Would stay again.