- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"Brilliant place to stay in every respect. Keep going there as often as I can..."
"Very pleased. Look forward to returning next year...."
"Lovely reception and great place to stay for short trip. Would go again. Would maybe be better if breakfast included in price...."
"My husband and I really enjoyed our stay at Greystones. My husband has stayed a number of times because of its good location, friendly atmos..."
"Greystones is an excellent place in which to relax after working all day. The location is on the edge of the village and across from the ent..."
About the hotel
Welcome to Greystones Bed & Breakfast, Kingussie Highlands Scotland. NOTE: “LateRooms” booking is room only ( not en-suite ). Please advise Free From and your time of arrival.
Add the breakfast of your choice on arrival. Complimentary Tea/coffee is always available in the guests lounge area. Light breakfast @ £6. 00 per ( cereal, fruit, juice, yogurt, breads & tea/coffee ). Full cooked/Free From @ £10. 00 per ( as light + full Scottish - local meats and our own hens’ eggs ). Set in the heart of the Cairngorm National Park and with the Monadhliath mountains on its doorstep, just a five minute walk from Kingussie town centre fifteen from the bus/train station. You can't help but enjoy the home comforts of Greystones Bed and Breakfast. You will have a peaceful night in your single, double or twin room, followed by days spent at your own pace. Have a delicious meal in one of the local restaurants and later relax by the open fire in the guest sitting room. You are secluded, yet within minutes of a huge variety of sights and places to see. This is the heart of the Scottish Highlands - a landscape that is amazing at any time of year. No wonder 'Monarch of the Glen' was filmed here! Treat yourself: book into Greystones - homely, cosy and friendly.
Showing Sunday 26 April 2015 to Monday 27 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Golf 18 Hole, Fitness Centre, Mountain Bike Hire, Bowls, Tennis Courts, Fishing, Quad Biking, Horse Riding
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 30/09/2014 to 03/10/2016 - Pets allowed @ £5.00 per booking. Payable on departure. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Brilliant place to stay in every respect.
Keep going there as often as I can
Look forward to returning next year.