- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"After reading some reviews, particularly on Google, I was very worried about what I'd let myself in for after booking this. However, we foun..."
"This was my third time staying at the light boutique and we weren't disappointed! The staff accommodated an early checkin and even upgraded..."
"Well presented but due a refurb, toilet bowl was cracked, TVs were archaic and no keys for windows but balcony was great and all rooms were..."
"The rooms were very nice and comfy. They had a good view looking over the city. The staff were very welcoming and chatty. I would definitely..."
About the hotel
Whether it's for a weekend of shopping, clubbing or sampling the local entertainment, The Light Apart Hotel is perfect for all when visit Manchester. For travellers planning either a one night visit or longer stays the apartments are conveniently located 10 minutes walk from Picadilly Rail Station and 25 minutes drive from Machester Airport. Free Wi-Fi is available and parking is possible at additional charges.
The hotel boasts 62 spacious apartments from studios, one and two bedroom apartments plus a selection of penthouse suites. All apartments feature double beds, fully equipped kitchens* (including white goods) dining area, luxury bathroom(s) and most have balconies**. For a sense of true indulgence why not treat yourself to one of the nine luxury penthouse suites which will cater to your desires, two of which include private roof terraces and hot tub*** with a stunning view over the city centre and beyond.
Naturally ‘The Light’ has all the facilities you would expect from any leading hotel and include 24-hour reception, fully equipped gym, free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and complimentary ‘Grab & Go’ breakfast including freshly cooked pastries, tea & coffee and more available Mon-Fri between 06:30-09:30hrs. We'd like to introduce you to our newly opened “The Lounge Bar”; located next to the reception. Open throughout the day until late. An elegant, sophisticated space for guests to unwind in Manchester's Northern Quarter without having to leave the comfort of the hotel.
Saldford Quays, Manchester United Stadium in Old Trafford and the War Museum are some of the attractions that Manchester can offer.
*Except for our studio apartments which have an equipped kitchenette. **Except for our studio and deluxe one bedroom apartments. *** An additional charge of £150. 00 is applicable to use the hot tub, and minimum 48 hours notice is required. Requests on the day cannot be guaranteed as it takes 24 hours for water to reach optimum temperature.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Gymnasium , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 27/06/2012 to 31/07/2020 - A preauthorisation of 200.00GBP per apartment or 400.00GBP per penthouse suite is required upon check-in. Advance Purchase Bookings, Payment Card MUST be used for the preauthorisation to avoid refusal The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Can't fault it.
After reading some reviews, particularly on Google, I was very worried about what I'd let myself in for after booking this.
However, we found the hotel staff courteous and helpful, the room was large and clean with plenty of facilities. The doors and windows to the balcony did give the room a prison cell feel though. We had an issue with the bathroom sink plug being blocked and couldn't be freed, we reported this to reception who said they would arrange for maintenance to look at it but they didn't during our stay but as it was only 1 night I'm not surprised or disappointed by this. Overall the accommodation served it's purpose very well for a quick stop over for a night out. Cost is way over-priced but that's just an issue with everything in Manchester.
This was my third time staying at the light boutique and we weren't disappointed.
The staff accommodated an early checkin and even upgraded our penthouse!. Views of Manchester were spectacular, fantastic central location and staff very friendly. Highly recommend and will stay again when next in Manchester!