This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The brand new abba Berlin Hotel is a contemporary design hotel, combining elegance and sophistication with modern facilities. It is located in the centre of Berlin and is just a stroll away from the exclusive boutiques of Kurfürstendamm. The hotel has 216 rooms with high standards of comfort, with all the services and facilities you need for a pleasant stay.
Due to its central location in the city, the hotel is the ideal base whether you are visiting for business or pleasure. Hotel facilities include a restaurant, lounge-bar, meeting rooms with a capacity of up to 500 people, as well as parking, fitness room, gym and sauna.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Trouser press in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet