- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Pros: Very clean; most staff were friendly and helpful; bed was huge and comfortable; price of room was reasonable considering the area in w..."
About the hotel
The brand new abba Berlin Hotel is a contemporary design hotel, combining elegance and sophistication with modern facilities. It is located in the centre of Berlin and is just a stroll away from the exclusive boutiques of Kurfürstendamm. The hotel has 216 rooms with high standards of comfort, with all the services and facilities you need for a pleasant stay.
Free WiFi is provided. Due to its central location in the city, the hotel is the ideal base whether you are visiting for business or pleasure. Hotel facilities include a restaurant, lounge-bar, meeting rooms with a capacity of up to 500 people, as well as parking, fitness room, gym and sauna.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Trouser press in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Pros: Very clean; most staff were friendly and helpful; bed was huge and comfortable; price of room was reasonable considering the area in which hotel is situated.
Cons: Air conditioning didn't work (even after it was "fixed") and room was stifling; no kettle or fan provided; city tax added on to bill and only told when going to pay!; food at restaurant pricey and disappointing; had to leave window open at night and street noise was very loud all through night (drunk people shouting, cars revving engines etc).