- Very Good
- 118 guest reviews
"The room was standard and when I booked on late rooms I specifically selected a double with a standard bathroom not a disabled bathroom whic..."
"Lovely clean hotel just 7minutes walk from Victoria station Manchester. The city is undergoing major refurbishment and the hotel was just fa..."
"We visit the Phones 4 U arena on a regular basis and always stay over. We will definitely rebook at this hotel...."
"I tried to book an evening meal by phone earlier in the day . no success , first try waited 4 minutes, no answer from the restaurant. tried..."
"The hotel was very clean, the staff were really friendly. The room was a good size and had everything you could possibly need. However I had..."
About the hotel
The 4 star Park Inn by Radisson Manchester City Centre opened in June 2009. Ideal for both business and leisure guests and with a prime location in the city’s Green Quarter. The hotel is across the road from the Manchester Evening News Arena and Victoria Rail and Tram stations, Manchester Airport is approximately 12 miles away.
The hotel is 5 minutes walk to the buzzing shopping district home of Harvey Nichols, Selfridges and the Manchester Arndale shopping centre. Manchester United and Manchester City football grounds and Lancashire cricket club are also within easy reach of the hotel. Over 1,000 public car parking spaces are within 2 minutes walking distance. Boasting 252 colourful & modern guest rooms, with floor to ceiling windows which offer fantastic views of the city. We also have 6 luxury suites, interconnecting rooms for families and accessible rooms available on request, all our rooms are non smoking. ** Now with FREE WiFi ** If you are wanting a place to eat or drink, the RBG Bar & Grill Restaurant will tempt guests with gourmet burgers, light bites, a choice of soups, local dishes, salads and signature dishes from the grill. We also have an outside terrace area connecting to the bar and pre-function area. Leisure facilities include an impressive black tiled swimming pool, gym, sauna & steam room and 2 treatment rooms. We are also ideal for meetings and events, with 5 rooms including one large room that can take upto 180 for a dinner.
Showing Tuesday 26 May 2015 to Wednesday 27 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Park Inn by Radisson Manchester City Centre in Manchester are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
The room was standard and when I booked on late rooms I specifically selected a double with a standard bathroom not a disabled bathroom which the women at the desk said that's all she had left.
The bathroom was dangerous once I had a shower in. There was a lock on the tv so I couldn't plug my tv stick in. There was a huge party next door making it difficult to sleep and the biggest problem was parking.
business hotel with a bonus
Lovely clean hotel just 7minutes walk from Victoria station Manchester.
The city is undergoing major refurbishment and the hotel was just far enough away to not be disturbed by the associated chaos. Sat nav still takes you via many currently closed roads but the front of house staff are such good communicators that they were able to direct us in over the telephone. The staff were lovely, professional and friendly. The spa was a delightful surprise - with a good size pool, sauna and steam room. I don't normally visit hotel bars but the style and openness of the Park Inn's bar / lounge made for a very pleasant evening. A view shared by many other guests as the area was buzzing. I would definitely stay here again. Very good value for money.