- 1 guest reviews
"Great place to stay. This was our second time there. Hamish is a marvellous host and can't do enough for you. His breakfasts are SO GOOD, an..."
About the hotel
Bunree is a purpose built chalet Bungalow, set in the rural countryside. A 5 minute drive from the centre of the ancient capital Dunfermline. Una and Hamish take pride in offering Scottish hospitality, ensuring a comfortable and memorable experience.
The superior en suite accommodation here comprises of Errigal our ground floor twin / king size double room with w. c. bath and overhead shower facilities, and Slemish our first floor twin / king size double room with w. c. and double shower cabinet. Each complete with heated towel rail and complimentary soaps shampoos and accessories. Our rooms also provide a hospitality tray with tea coffee and biscuits, mini fridge, trouser press, flat screen T. V. with freeview, hair dryer, bathrobes, radio alarm, ironing facilities, computer desk and free WI FI. All rooms are tastefully decorated and furnished to the highest standards to ensure your comfort during your stay at Bunree.
Showing Sunday 1 May 2016 to Monday 2 May 2016Change Search
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:30 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great place to stay.
This was our second time there. Hamish is a marvellous host and can't do enough for you. His breakfasts are SO GOOD, and he is so generous.
We found the pillows a bit hard this time but we are getting older and more fussy perhaps.
Otherwise it was all marvellous and will go back if needing to stay near Dunfermline.