- 4 guest reviews
"One the 1st night we had to open the windows as we could not turn off the radiater.they sorted that out pretty quick. then we had banging no..."
"Accommodation and breakfast was adequate but bar and communal area were completely devoid of atmosphere and not inviting. We had a fun weeke..."
About the hotel
If you want to be "beside the seaside" then you cannot get closer than this! Grand Parade is Eastbourne's prime seafront position. Albany Lions Hotel is close to the bandstand and convenient for main shopping, the beaches, theatres, and the Devonshire Park tennis and conference centres. And visit Eastbourne's new exciting cultural centre.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Stayed in better
On the front near bandstand. The hotel is well overdue for a refurb. Looks like they cater for coach trips. We stayed two nights - bar closed and no evening meals. If we'd wanted b&b we would have booked one. We wouldn't stay there again. Having said that the staff were lovely. On street parking is expensive and you must read the restrictions.
problems with heating system
One the 1st night we had to open the windows as we could not turn off the radiater.they sorted that out pretty quick.
then we had banging noises coming through the heating pipes as there was so much pressure in the system as to lift the thermostatic radiator valves. lucky this didn't wake me till 07:30
on the second night arriving back at 01:00 we found the doors locked shut. Spent 15 mins ringing the door bell and telephoning the hotel but no good, so walked to there sister hotel 150 yds away were the night porter answered immediately, he tried telephoning the hotel but no answer. went back to hotel and rang doorbell and banged on door loud enough to wake most of eastbourne. That woke him up. The rest of the staff at the hotel were excellent.