- 6 guest reviews
"No additional comments..."
"Beautifully appointed and comfortable accommodation . Peaceful. Breakfasts excellent. Attention to detail is wonderful. All little extras ma..."
"We loved our stay in The Old Ministers House. Everything about it was just perfect. Great location, great room, excellent food, extremely we..."
"A brilliant little B&B, location, welcome and food all excellent - would highly recommend...."
"Since my last stay a few years ago, change in ownership has resulted in an even higher standard of accommodation and food which I didn't thi..."
About the hotel
The Old Ministers House is situated in a picturesque setting on the banks of the River Druie, in the shadow of the Cairngorms. As you step inside you will find genuine Scottish hospitality, in comfortable 5 Star surroundings.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The Old Ministers House
No additional comments
Beautifully appointed and comfortable accommodation .
Peaceful. Breakfasts excellent. Attention to detail is wonderful. All little extras make it special. Beds so comfy. Staff helpful and pleasant. Excellent location . Macdonalds