- Very Good
- 94 guest reviews
"very nice room very clean, only fault there was no remote for the tv...."
"Basic Hotel but excellent location and very clean. Staff excellent. We didn't eat food at the hotel. Room was very clean. We have stayed man..."
"Fantastic hotel, friendly staff, good food especially pizzas, close to shops sea front.would definatley stay here again...."
"Nice clean accomodation,friendly staff and brilliant location...."
"Clean Hotel. Good King Size Bed. Pub a bit lively with football channels on in every room. Lights not working in one room which couldn't be..."
About the hotel
The County Hotel is situated in the heart of Lytham, a short 3 minute walk from the train station, with the M55 just ten minutes drive away. With a mixture of recently refurbished, Twin, Double and Family rooms - The County Hotel provides a relaxing environment for any guests' stay - whether for leisure, business or just a night away. Our aim is to provide personal, friendly and professional service to all our customers.
Our freshly made pizzas (two for one Tuesdays all day and night) must be tasted to be believed. And with a wide range of cask ales, cocktails and quality wines served in the bar area; equipped with 8 plasma TVs showing most sporting events; The County Hotel provides a warm, friendly, re-invigorating area to relax in after a hard days work or holiday making. Lytham is a picturesque coastal village, with fantastic parks, restaurants and bars to suit all tastes. Local sports attractions include Fylde rugby club, Green Drive Golf Club, Fairhaven GC,St Annes Links GC and Royal Lytham St Annes GC; all within minutes to reach. Local businesses in the immediate vicinity include; Axa, Aegon, The DWP, and BAE Warton. The County Hotel also has brand new conference facilities, available with easy seating for 12 boardroom style.
Showing Friday 27 March 2015 to Saturday 28 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 17/06/2013 to 17/07/2013 - The County Hotel will be closed for a major refurbishment program throughout. A full scale re-branding of our restaurant and bar will be enhanced by substancial investment to our bedrooms. The LateRooms.com rates for The County Hotel in LYTHAM ST ANNES are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
very nice room very clean, only fault there was no remote for the tv.
County Hotel Excellent
Basic Hotel but excellent location and very clean.
Staff excellent. We didn't eat food at the hotel. Room was very clean. We have stayed many times and this hotel has always been excellent.