- Very Good
- 48 guest reviews
"Last minute booking for a local meeting. Room comfortable and clean. Very quiet location aided a great nights sleep. No food available when..."
"Thanks for good stay..."
"Ideal place for our overnight stay. Very friendly helpful staff. Rather limited evening menu on this occasion...."
"We needed rooms are quite short notice.prior to a demanding day's work. Middle Aston House fitted the bill perfectly, a fantastic locationlo..."
"We had a lovely couple of days. The hotel is set in its own grounds with fantastic views of the countryside...."
About the hotel
Middle Aston House is a residential training and conference centre with 3-star hotel service and standards. It is close to junctions 9 and 10 of the M40, and set in 20 acres of peaceful grounds with a stunning lake. The comfortable en suite bedrooms have glorious views.
The 20 acres of landscaped grounds include three lakes and a croquet lawn. A full English breakfast is available during the week and an extensive continental breakfast is available at the weekends. Meals are served in the bar area. The nearest railway stations are Oxford, Banbury and Bicester"
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Pitch n' Putt , Croquet
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Strong smell of paraffin came from the heating system which set off my asthma and meant balcony door had to be shut on a warm evening.
Great Nights Sleep
Last minute booking for a local meeting.
Room comfortable and clean. Very quiet location aided a great nights sleep. No food available when I arrived at 7.30 pm (I had read the reviews beforehand so had already eaten). Breakfast not served until 7.30 am, inclusive of the price however unable to use as too late. Would need to be open from 7 for business users.