- Very Good
- 42 guest reviews
"My boyfriend and I found this was the perfect hotel for our visit to London, we were a short taxi ride to everything and the hotel was immac..."
"Very nice hotel clean good bed very good to access all areas , staff were friendly would recommend..."
"The hotel was spotless and well maintained and the staff were polite and very helpful.Unfortunately one of the two rooms we used had no heat..."
"Beautiful hotel, where everything is light and clean and superbly executed. This is the second time we have stayed here and we will continue..."
"We only stayed for 1 night but the accommodation was clean and of a good standard. Breakfast was also good. Overall good value for money in..."
About the hotel
The Regency Hotel is in South Kensington, on the elegant tree lined road of Queens Gate situated in the heart of London. This prestigious location provides easy access to London’s business centre, as well as the tourist attractions, many of which are in easy walking distance, V&A, NHM, Harrods, Hyde Park and Royal Albert Hall. The Regency Hotel is the largest independent hotel in London with 210 air conditioned rooms and 12 conference rooms, and reflects the refined splendour of the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea.
The traditional Regency Style architecture compliments the relaxed town house atmosphere, combined with the highest levels of service, and an attention to detail make it a perfect choice for both leisure and business travelers. The very best of what London has to offer can be found, not far from the marble doorsteps of the Regency Hotel. South Kensington & Gloucester Rd tube stations are a mere 5 minute walk away, and Earls Court is a 10 minute stroll. Heathrow International airport is 14 miles from the Regency Hotel and has fast & frequent connections to the centre of London. The hotel is non smoking including all guest bedrooms from 04/02/2011
Showing Sunday 3 May 2015 to Monday 4 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Steam Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), Radio
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Regency Hotel in LONDON are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Not the season for Air conditioning to be on?
Had a very hot uncomfortable first night.
Due to aircon being shutdown, "It's not the season for air conditioning" I was informed by the helpful staff. None actually from London or aware of it now being spring. I was however offed a room change but refused as if the hotels aircon was off then a room change would not change this. They therefore charged me for the following day as did not give 24hrs notice. Also adding as booked by third party 'late rooms' they couldn't alter the charge due to the commission.
My boyfriend and I found this was the perfect hotel for our visit to London, we were a short taxi ride to everything and the hotel was immaculate.