- 17 guest reviews
"Clean, comfy and quite stylish too, cannot fault this place at all. It is close to Oxford City and also in a quiet area, the staff were very..."
"Clean,stylish, well equipped with toaster, kettle, microwave and appropriate crockery.very useful indeed..."
"My boyfriend and I stayed at the Ethos Hotel on a Saturday night as we were attending a party near by. We found that all hotels in Oxford we..."
"Great location. Nice, modern room with excellent facilities. Connecting door to adjoining room meant that the people next door could be hear..."
About the hotel
New boutique hotel in central Oxford provides guests with luxuriously styled rooms and suites, affordable service and amenities specifically chosen for the needs of business and pleasure travellers: * Complimentary Wi-Fi Broadband. * Complimentary Sky Movies, Sports, Kids * Complimentary access to Oxford's premier private members' club * Complimentary local & national calls * Reduced rates to local spa/gym/pool * Quiet location, within a few minutes walk to the city centre * Nearby park, adventure playground, tennis, golf, boating lake and summer time heated outdoor pool * Individually styled rooms * Adjoining rooms with connecting doors available and two-storey SkyLoft Suites provide a quiet room and a relaxing retreat * Extra bed and cots * Direct dial phones and voicemail * Desk with ample power points * Daily maid service * Laundry and dry-cleaning service * Multi-lingual staff * Non-smoking hotel
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Car Parking Available Offsite, Park and Ride
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Clean, comfy and quite stylish too, cannot fault this place at all.
It is close to Oxford City and also in a quiet area, the staff were very friendly and I would defiantly stay there again.
Would not recommend
Arrived, as arranged, after 7pm at Hotel address but as there was no receptionist could not gain entry.
Promised instructions to be sent in advance on how to check in were not provided. Telephoned and after some time was told we were in an annexe on another street and had to use a keypad. Then given code for keypad.
No breakfast provided other than yoghurts, small boxes of cereals and milk placed in room.
Very bad value for money: £315 for two for 2 nights very overpriced.