- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"I've stayed here before & I would stay here again - the rooms are very comfortable, the staff are always polite, friendly & helpful, breakfa..."
"Room nice and clean and warm. Our only problem was with the 'couple' of noisy neighbours doing what couples do. Not the hotels fault althoug..."
"I needed to spend a couple of days in London on business & this location suits me. I have stayed here before & find it really comfortable, t..."
"I'd not stayed here before, so when my usual hotel in the area was full I needed to find an alternative - this was slightly more expensive b..."
"Excellent place to stay and lovely breakfast..."
About the hotel
The Penny Farthing hotel is nestled in the market town of Berkhamsted, providing comfortable rooms and private parking; perfect for a business or leisure stay. We're set back from the main High Street so our rooms guarantee you a quiet night's sleep. Since it’s refurbishment in September 2013 each of the 19 en-suite bedrooms is individually designed with luxury bathrooms, air conditioning, flatscreen digital televisions, tea and coffee making facilities, and a small safe for personal belongings.
Whether visiting the Penny Farthing for business or for pleasure, the high quality finish of the rooms guarantees a warm and comfortable stay. Breakfast is served in our informal breakfast room where a range of hot and cold dishes are available to suit all requirements, from traditional cooked breakfasts prepared by our on-site breakfast chef, to porridge, cereals and continental options. Guests at the Penny Farthing can dine at our sister restaurant, the Kings Arms, just a short walk up the High Street, perfect for business or leisure lunches, dinners, relaxing with coffees, or a few evening drinks.
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
As good as expected
I've stayed here before & I would stay here again - the rooms are very comfortable, the staff are always polite, friendly & helpful, breakfast is always good
Good for a weekend visit
Room nice and clean and warm.
Our only problem was with the 'couple' of noisy neighbours doing what couples do. Not the hotels fault although they could pull the bed away from the wall!