- Very Good
- 44 guest reviews
"Friendly efficient staff and a great location. The room was clean and airy. Food was above average. Unfortunately if a hotel is undergoing a..."
"Even though they are having some major works, it was set out in such a way that was virtually unobtrusive to guests. The room was cleaned an..."
"Lovely hotel with helpful and friendly staff. Lovely bed too, very comfy..."
"Room very clean,but needs all the woodwork needs painting!! Dark wood is not for a bedroom. Staff exceptionaly helpful.breakfast was self se..."
"I had a lovely stay the staff were helpful and friendly. The bed was really comfortable and overall the hotel was really lovely. The only th..."
About the hotel
Situated just 2 minutes walk from Watford's busy high street and 10 minutes walk from Vicarage Road football/rugby ground, the Best Western White House is Watford's only town house hotel. With 57 bedrooms, lounge bar and meeting rooms, we have all that a discerning business executive or well travelled tourist would want. Renovation works underway.
During this period guests may experience some disturbance & restrictions. Limited parking on site operates on a first come-first served basis.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- 05/05/2016 to 31/12/2016 - Renovation works underway. During this period guests may experience some disturbance & restrictions. Limited parking on site operates on a first come-first served basis. Pay & display car park nearby. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
68% would recommend it to a friend
Nice hotel but will be better when the refurb is complete.
Friendly efficient staff and a great location.
The room was clean and airy. Food was above average. Unfortunately if a hotel is undergoing a major refurb thst is difficult to hide. I'd stay again and hopefully if the refurb is complete my experience will be even better.
Friendly, helpful and clean
Even though they are having some major works, it was set out in such a way that was virtually unobtrusive to guests.
The room was cleaned and new towels etc on a daily basis and to a high standard. Their free parking was very convenient and only a short distance to the tube station for access into London.