- Very Good
- 50 guest reviews
"Lovely hotel with helpful and friendly staff. Lovely bed too, very comfy..."
"Room very clean,but needs all the woodwork needs painting!! Dark wood is not for a bedroom. Staff exceptionaly helpful.breakfast was self se..."
"I had a lovely stay the staff were helpful and friendly. The bed was really comfortable and overall the hotel was really lovely. The only th..."
"Clean but dated rooms. Friendly and helpful staff..."
"Everything was superb...."
About the hotel
Situated just 2 minutes walk from Watford's busy high street and 10 minutes walk from Vicarage Road football/rugby ground, the Best Western White House is Watford's only town house hotel. With 57 bedrooms, lounge bar and meeting rooms, we have all that a discerning business executive or well travelled tourist would want. Renovation works underway.
During this period guests may experience some disturbance & restrictions. Limited parking on site operates on a first come-first served basis.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 05/05/2016 to 31/12/2016 - Renovation works underway. During this period guests may experience some disturbance & restrictions. Limited parking on site operates on a first come-first served basis. Pay & display car park nearby. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
68% would recommend it to a friend
very tired hotel but clean
First impression is not good, very dirty and flaking paintwork etc.
But then we got to the room, although it was very clean, it was also VERY dated, décor and furniture from the 80's, and the bathroom to match, Pampas green suite and the shower did not work at all. Shame the room is nothing like the one you see on the website, but the staff were all very polite, friendly and professional. We will not return.
Reasonably priced, clean and friendly staff.
Hotel a little dated, it would benefit from some maintenance.