- 1 guest reviews
"Been here a couple of times now and can not fault the hotel it's staff or the service one bit. Lovely food served at carries bar and in the..."
About the hotel
Set in 30 acres of beautiful Wiltshire countryside, this 4* hotel offers 108 en-suite bedrooms with FREE WiFi, a choice of 2 superb restaurants, 3 comfortable bars and extensive leisure facilities including an indoor pool, 9 hole par 3 golf course, gym, squash, tennis and beauty salon. All bedrooms feature ensuite bathrooms with power shower, 32” LCD TV, subtle designer lighting, stylish furniture and ample work space. Our Pavilion Executive bedrooms are favoured for their spaciousness with walk-in showers, air conditioning and private balconies, some overlooking the golf course.
Located in Swindon just 7 minutes from the M4, J15 or 35 minutes from the M5, J11a. Best Western Plus Blunsdon House Hotel is ideal for exploring the nearby Cotswold villages or outings to Bath, London, Oxford, Cheltenham and Bristol.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 9 Hole, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Squash Courts, Tennis Courts, Snooker/Billiards, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful hotel set within stunning grounds
Been here a couple of times now and can not fault the hotel it's staff or the service one bit.
Lovely food served at carries bar and in the flames restaurant and at reasonable prices. Rooms lovely and clean, and the cleanliness of the hotel overall is immaculate. Staff go out of their way for you and are more than happy to help in anyway they can. Stayed there recently (3 nights ago) and I'm already thinking about booking to go again. The hotel is only a short drive away from Swindon town centre and Swindon designer outlet so in an ideal location.