- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"Chose Cartwright Hotel totally randomly but was very pleased with the whole experience. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Room was clean,..."
"The hotel is easy to locate and access. The staff are all friendly and welcoming. Room Clean and tidy and sufficiently appointed. I stayed i..."
"Clean, functional, plenty of parking and good food. Staff were great...."
"The rooms were good, we didn't have the opportunity to try restaurant except for breakfast where my only complaint was the awful sausages -..."
"We had driven from St Andrews Scotland to catch a morning flight from Gatwick and just needed a serene place to rest. The Cartwright offered..."
About the hotel
This 16th Century coaching house has been fully refurbished to offer all the modern traveller needs whilst keeping its charm of earlier years. Only 5 minutes from the M40, Cartwright Hotel has 21 en suite bedrooms, all day Bar and Restaurant.
Showing Saturday 28 November 2015 to Sunday 29 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Chose Cartwright Hotel totally randomly but was very pleased with the whole experience.
Staff are very friendly and helpful. Room was clean, bed comfortable and we had a pleasant dinner and breakfast.
The hotel is easy to locate and access.
The staff are all friendly and welcoming. Room Clean and tidy and sufficiently appointed. I stayed in room 10. It's located in one of the out buildings across from reception. All was fine although I was woke up in the morning when the first car drove past the room and over the cobblestone driveway, not really an issue for me as I'm usually awake at 6am anyway. The food in the restaurant was decent and plentiful with a great breakfast selection. There was a small mistake with my breakfast order (no toast arrived with my poched eggs and bacon) but nothing major. I would happily stay again as a business user but probably look elsewhere for a family break.