- Very Good
- 72 guest reviews
"Very poor for a supposed Top Hotel.....Cold and lacking any atmosphere. Just have nothing good to say about this Hotel. Had dinner out local..."
"Couldn't fault staff and service. First breakfast was excellent, second breakfast was good quality, but tepid, and arrived before we had fin..."
"Room spacious clean and comfortable. Only one girl on check in, so very slow. Door keys cancelled and had to be reset on the first evening...."
"Stayed for one night & staff were very helpful & friendly. Lovely hotel & would definitely stay again & recommend to friends..."
"Would definitely recommend - was looked after from beginning to end - food was gorgeous and staff were extremely accommodating with nothing..."
About the hotel
Bicester Hotel, Golf & Spa boasts 52 deluxe ensuite rooms. Some ground and first floor rooms with private patio areas and juliet balconies overlook the designer courtyard garden, while other bedrooms overlook the golf course. As residents you become members of our Health club allowing you the use of our Gymnasium, Tennis Court and all poolside facilities.
On site we also have The Chesterton 18 hole Golf Course and The Forest of Wellbeing Beauty Spa. The Brasserie is open from 7. 30am for breakfast. Gray's Restaurant & Lounge Bar offers fine dining in a relaxed ambience. The Sports Bar has that local feel, showing live and recorded sporting events on 4 large screen TV's. Large banqueting suites offer an ideal venue to host weddings, The Windsor Suite(140) & The Orangery(200), wedding packages to suit all budgets. Flexible conferencing allows any business to hold 1 to 1 interviews to larger sales or training meetings, or larger presentations or product launches. Our grounds are available for marquee events, corporate entertainment and team building activities.
Showing Tuesday 28 April 2015 to Wednesday 29 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Bicester Hotel, Golf & Spa in Bicester are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Dissapointed.....and not likely to return
Very poor for a supposed Top Hotel.....Cold and lacking any atmosphere.
Just have nothing good to say about this Hotel. Had dinner out locally......thankfully. Breakfast was average.......or below. This after a 25 minute wait having been forgotten.
Couldn't fault staff and service.
First breakfast was excellent, second breakfast was good quality, but tepid, and arrived before we had finished our fruit. Dinner was good quality but sparse. Room was clean, comfortable and up to date (though noisy neighbours). Good value if you used all the facilities, but poor value if you just want a hotel break. General ambiance of the hotel lacked cosiness and warmth.