- Very Good
- 55 guest reviews
"We enjoyed our stay mainly due to the friendly attentive staff, the location of the hotel and the breakfast which was fabulous. The room its..."
"We stayed for a very quick overnight stay in the Bath Hilton City hotel. The rooms & hotel look exactly as they do on the website. On bookin..."
"Have booked similar chain hotels in Bath in the past and this is by far the best for accommodation and value for money. Staff service is exc..."
"Accommodation very good and very central. Unfortunately it was let down by meal in restaurant. The service was poor because the staff had gr..."
"The hotel staff were very friendly and welcoming. There was a problem with my booking but the staff sorted this out promptly. The hotel is i..."
About the hotel
Explore historic Bath from the Hilton Bath City hotel, in the heart of the city, on the River Avon. Enjoy a simple rustic 'plat du jour' style menu in our Atelier Restaurant, featuring French cuisine. We serve a good range of cocktails in the sophisticated Lobby Bar as well as Costa coffees and alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
Work out in our well-equipped, air-conditioned gym. The Hilton Bath City hotel is set amid the fine Georgian architecture of central Bath. Visit Bath attractions like Royal Crescent, Theatre Royal, and Roman Baths or relax at the Thermae Bath Spa. Bath is only 90 minutes by train from London Paddington. All bedrooms offer air conditioning, WiFi internet access (surcharges apply), 32-inch flat-screen TVs, and a range of luxury bathroom products. Step up to a deluxe room or suite for extra space and amenities. Our Hilton meeting rooms boast air-conditioning and most have natural daylight. The hotel has 3 meetings rooms on the ground floor, with the County Suite accommodates private events and has its own private bar.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 29/09/2015 to 29/05/2020 - The hotel doesn’t own a car park. Parking is available in the local vicinity in the many pay and display car parks in the city centre. Bath Spa Railway station is only a short walk to the hotel. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent customer service & breakfast
We enjoyed our stay mainly due to the friendly attentive staff, the location of the hotel and the breakfast which was fabulous.
The room itself was beige and bland
Hilton Bath City overnight stay
We stayed for a very quick overnight stay in the Bath Hilton City hotel.
The rooms & hotel look exactly as they do on the website. On booking over the phone (I had difficulty booking online) the lady that facilitated us was superb. The receptionist on arrival was v helpful. She reiterated that there was no parking available, however there was a car park right next door (£25 for 24hrs no returns during that time).There was another alternative however the farmers market has first dibs on a Sunday. The breakfast was really nice & well worth it. There's no outside space/ terrace which was a pity the weather was fab. Would definitely recommend this hotel, proximity to the town centre was great & staff were v helpful & polite. A great stay all in all , good value, central and plenty to see in Bath.