- 1 guest reviews
"This hotel is reasonable value for money, cheap and cheerful - but 5* ? You must be joking. We paid for 4*, and we just about got that. The..."
About the hotel
Situated 300 meters from central Sliema, the Fortina Spa Resort is Malta's newest 17 storey 5 star hotel, facing south with magnificent views of Valletta's bastion walls with an additional 4 storey building that houses the World's 1st Therapeutic Spa bedrooms. It is the ideal hotel to indulge in a numerous variety of Spa treatments, excellent cuisines from around the world, in a choice of four restaurants and one of the best locations on the island. The hotel offers 4 Spa Centers, Conference facilities, 3 Swimming Pools, a Fully Equipped Fitness Centre and a Body Control (UK) Pilates Studio.
The Fortina Spa Resort is reserved for adults only (18 years) except the following periods :- * 19th December - 3rd January * Easter Week * 1st July until 31st August Children cannot be accommodated in Spa bedrooms for health & safety reasons. Supplement will apply for child sharing.
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good value, but don't expect 5*
This hotel is reasonable value for money, cheap and cheerful - but 5* .
You must be joking. We paid for 4*, and we just about got that. The view from our verandah and the location are 4* or better, the service varies from 3* to 4*, breakfast is 3*, the general standard - style and presentation of the building and staff, cleanliness, level of equipment (incl elevators) - is 3*