- 33 guest reviews
"Had a very enjoyable stay, very quiet in the room although it was in a busy area. Would stay there again...."
"the room did exactly what it said it would do. clean budget priced room conveniently located..."
"Convenient location, except for the lack of parking ( I should have checked this before booking).We slept well, but unfortunately the shower..."
"This basic hotel is absolutely fine for a couple of nights overnight business stay. It is centrally located, close to the train station and..."
About the hotel
The Woking Hotel is a premier budget hotel with 26 comfortably furnished guest rooms. We are in the centre of Woking, 300m from the mainline train station and within easy reach of the town shopping centre and eateries. All our rooms are en-suite with bath and shower facilities.
We have a selection of Sky TV and Freeview channels in all our rooms and there is unlimited complimentry hot and cold drinks available to customers. We serve a continental breakfast to customers on request which is served to their rooms.
Showing Monday 30 March 2015 to Tuesday 31 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Woking Hotel in WOKING are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
70% would recommend it to a friend
Cheap hotel for Woking standards but accommodation shabby and bathroom mould.
Booking a hotel in Woking at short notice is always a problem unless you are prepared to pay in excess of £130.
This hotel was cheap, but this cheapness was reflected in the quality of the room and miniscule TV plus small bathroom complete with black mould on the tiles. This is a shame as it is in a great location for train travellers and a fair quality clean hotel at a reasonable price would be a real asset for Woking.
the room was a little bit dirty and the bathroom