- 2 guest reviews
"Thus is the second time we have stayed at the hotel great location for the theatre bars and clubs and a short walk or taxi ride to the shop...."
"Customer Service was second to none, they could not of done more for my wife and I. Highly recommended...."
About the hotel
Stay at the London Hilton on Park Lane hotel and enjoy stunning views of London from all guest rooms. Set in the heart of Mayfair overlooking Hyde Park, this award-winning hotel offers a Michelin-starred restaurant and bar with panoramic city views. The hotel was awarded Best Business Hotel in the UK 2011 by Business Traveller Magazine, Best Hotel in Europe 2010 by German Business Traveller Magazine and England's Leading Business Hotel 2009 by World Travel Awards Europe.
Enjoy a central London location within walking distance of Hyde Park Corner and Green Park underground stations. Access all areas of central London, including the shopping districts of Knightsbridge, Bond Street and Oxford Street. The hotel boasts a range of London restaurants and bars. Savor a memorable dining experience at the innovative, Michelin-starred Galvin at Windows - located on the 28th floor. It boasts 360Â° views of the London skyline. Sip evening cocktails in POP Bar before dining at Trader Vic's tropical bar and restaurant. Gather with friends for a chocolate afternoon tea at Podium Restaurant or spend a stylish evening in the hotel's nightclub, Whisky Mist at Zeta. Host a business meeting or party at this London hotel with 13 flexible function rooms for 2-1,250 Guests, a dedicated Meetings Manager and 24-hour business center. Enjoy complimentary WiFi access in all public areas.
- Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Smoking allowed in public areas , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In Room Entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Second time love it!!!
Thus is the second time we have stayed at the hotel great location for the theatre bars and clubs and a short walk or taxi ride to the shop.
Customer Service was second to none, they could not of done more for my wife and I.
Dear Mr. Peacock,
Thank you for your recent review.
I am thrilled to read that you have had an excellent stay here with us, and a perfect weekend.
Thank you very much once again, and I look forward to having you back with us in the future.
Guest Services Manager