- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"The farmhouse is beautiful, a little tatty around the edges, but that enhances its charm. We were made to feel very welcome. Our room was la..."
"Just great. The even gave us a call, wondering why we are arriving later, than mentioned on booking...."
"This was a great place to stay for 2 days, giving us a chance to experience staying in a lovely down to earth Queen Anne farm house (and for..."
"Lovely place to stay in the middle of the countryside. Would highly recommend...."
"Can't fault the breakfast. Absolutely huge!..."
About the hotel
we are a Georgian listed house set in park like surroundings on the edge of the Cotswolds but only 4 miles from Stratford upon Avon. All our rooms are en-suite with a four poster room and family suites sleeping 3or 4 , we have a sunny guest sitting room with the daily papers. Our dinning room has been awarded a pie by the AA for good quality food and we were runners up in the Warwickshire food awards for the best breakfasts.
All our food is from the farm or locally sourced and we will cater for all dietary needs.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Perfect for relaxing break in Cotswolds
The farmhouse is beautiful, a little tatty around the edges, but that enhances its charm.
We were made to feel very welcome. Our room was large, warm & had lovely views over surrounding fields of sheep. The owner was very friendly & the choice of breakfast was fantastic. We loved our stay here.
Very lovely B&B and very friendly.
The even gave us a call, wondering why we are arriving later, than mentioned on booking.