This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
we are a Georgian listed house set in park like surroundings on the edge of the Cotswolds but only 4 miles from Stratford upon Avon. All our rooms are en-suite with a four poster room and family suites sleeping 3or 4 , we have a sunny guest sitting room with the daily papers. Our dinning room has been awarded a pie by the AA for good quality food and we were runners up in the Warwickshire food awards for the best breakfasts.
All our food is from the farm or locally sourced and we will cater for all dietary needs.
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet