- 38 guest reviews
"Everything was perfect. Breakfast wasn't much. We were served toast and had access to cereal. But for the money, I would definitely stay aga..."
"Great value for money. The room was clean but a little small but I didn't spend too much time there so it was perfect for me. Breakfast was..."
"Went down for 2 nights for the NFL at wembley. Low price for 5 of us in one room. Room was downstairs but was spacious enough for 5. Small b..."
"Great location being near to Victoria station. The room was a bit small, but for a single overnight stay it was fine. The room was a be tire..."
About the hotel
Located in Victoria (3 mins walk from Victoria Station), in the heart of Central London, Dover Hotel offers quality inexpensive accommodation, where you can base your visit to London, whether it be for business or pleasure. We are conveniently located near Victoria Station and other major transport links to provide easy access to all tourist and business areas. With friendly staff, excellent service (free Wi-Fi internet access for all guests!) and an ideal location, Dover Hotel is the perfect place to stay for your next visit to London.
Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
Showing Wednesday 1 April 2015 to Thursday 2 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Dover Hotel in London are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
63% would recommend it to a friend
Everything was perfect.
Breakfast wasn't much. We were served toast and had access to cereal. But for the money, I would definitely stay again!