- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Fantastic service and location just right. Sergio was very helpful. Loved it!!!!!!..."
"Hotel is a lot nicer than living in a hostel but it is far from the center of Madrid so be prepared to buy a metro pass. clean towels were p..."
About the hotel
Modern and comfortable hotel of new construction Travelodge Torrelaguna hotel hotel has an excellent location next to the A-2. Its proximity to major companies in the area and its easy access to the City Centre make an ideal choice for traveling on business or traveling for pleasure. The hotel has 74 spacious rooms, Bar- café, internet point, Wi-fi in common areas, vending machines and concerted parking.
Now Travelodge Torrelaguna hotel offer to its clients 30 minutes of free WIFI in common areas! Near the main roads (M-30, M-40 and A-2) and with easy access to downtown. Near Madrid Barajas Airport and the Exhibition Center "Juan Carlos I". In turn you will find a shopping mall and a variety of restaurants nearby. New service: Early check in From now on, it is possible to enter your room between 12 and 14:30 pm at an additional cost of only 10 € to be paid at the time of your check. For more information please ask our reception person. Please note that our hotels do not have luggage room. The hotel allows pets with an extra charge of 20EUR per stay. Check in: 15 pm Check out: 12pm
- Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Telephone In Each Room , Pets Allowed , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good for the bernabeu
Fantastic service and location just right.
Sergio was very helpful. Loved it!!!!!!
Hotel is a lot nicer than living in a hostel but it is far from the center of Madrid so be prepared to buy a metro pass.
clean towels were provided and place was clean. Would live here again.