- Very Good
- 59 guest reviews
"Hotel and room clean and tidy. The staff were pleasant and polite. Tea making facilities in the room but not enough milk and no complimentar..."
"We were greeted by friendly staff. They were happy to assist with booking a taxi for us & we were able to check in a little earlier than adv..."
"Ideal place for leisure trip to London. Tube is only 300 yards from hotel. Safe & Secure parking for £10 per day..."
"On checking in, I was delighted and suprised our room had been upgraded. It was my birthday during our stay and it just made the day even mo..."
"The roll-over to Ramada branding from Days Hotel appears to be going well with increased attention going into the quality of food service. H..."
About the hotel
Days Hotel London Hounslow is a brand new hotel offering a superb rooms and great value for money. It's easily accessible from London's main motorways M40, M4, M25 and M1. Heathrow Airport is only 5 miles away and Hounslow Central Tube Station is 100 yards away.
All of our 96 rooms are equipped with the latest comfort such as: 26 inches flat screen television, direct dial telephone, ensuite bedroom with shower, laptop safe, free wireless and wired high speed internet access. The hotel restaurant and bar is open for breakfast and dinner. Continental and English breakfast will be serve buffet style and dinner is from the a la carte menu. The Launge bar offers a selection of wines, beers, spirits and soft drinks in an informal and relaxing atmosphere. Days Hotel Hounslow has three meeting rooms equipped with state-of-the-art audio visual facilities offering a great choice for any meeting of 2 to 100 delegates.
Showing Sunday 3 May 2015 to Monday 4 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free)
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 30/08/2011 to 30/06/2020 - Car Parking on site available costs £10.00 per car per night. Registration required upon check in. The LateRooms.com rates for Ramada Hounslow - Heathrow East in Hounslow are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Short weekend break
Hotel and room clean and tidy.
The staff were pleasant and polite. Tea making facilities in the room but not enough milk and no complimentary biscuits. Room on the large side and bathroom very clean a nice enjoyable stay.
A disappointed customer
I've stayed at a Ramada hotel before and this wasn't there usual standard.
This hotel was very basic, they had no literature in the room, very few tv channels and I would say it was really a 2 star hotel, then 3 star. The staff were helpful and friendly, but the triple room bed sizes were smaller than a standard single bed, really bouncy. I thought it would have a double and a single bed. There was a hole in the towel, I ordered fish and chips and the quality was just poor. The bathrppm only had a shower and no bath. The quality of this hotel is incredibly poor and I really don't recommend it.