- 9 guest reviews
"Brilliant night, food was great. The rooms are fantastic and very clean. The service is excellent and the staff are very accommodating. Stay..."
"We only stayed here one night when Luton airport was closed due to bomb alert. But a night here really compensated for losing a day of our h..."
"Lovely location in the countryside, beautiful walks and gardens around the estate. Fantastic spa facilities. Stunning setting all round, wou..."
"The hotel building is exquisite, with elegant architecture and interiors. Our room was spacious and well equipped. The leisure facilities we..."
About the hotel
Luton Hoo is a luxury five-star hotel with 18 hole golf course, magnificent spa and more than 1,000 acres of parkland and gardens created by the famous landscape designer Capability Brown. Luton Hoo enjoys a beautiful rural setting. The River Lea snakes through the grounds, creating two lakes covering 50 acres.
Mature trees grace the parkland including several sweet chestnut trees more than 300 years old. And yet Luton Hoo is just ten minutes’ drive from Luton Airport and 40 minutes from Heathrow. Road and rail links are also excellent – it’s three miles from junction 10 of the M1 and five minutes from Luton Parkway station where there’s a frequent 30-minute service into the city of London. This combination of tranquillity and accessibility makes Luton Hoo a popular destination for leisure breaks and business functions of every kind. Kings and queens have stayed here in the past. Soon you too will have the opportunity to enjoy this luxurious mansion – to dine in the original state dining room, to stroll in the terraced gardens, to while away a sunny afternoon boating or fishing on the lake. Children are more than welcome at Luton Hoo Hotel and will be charged £25 each per night when sharing their parents room to include breakfast. The children's charge has NOT been included in the total rate shown and will be charged to your room.
Showing Friday 3 July 2015 to Saturday 4 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire, Tennis Courts, Clay Pigeon Shooting
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Luton Hoo Hotel, Golf and Spa in Luton are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Brilliant night, food was great.
The rooms are fantastic and very clean. The service is excellent and the staff are very accommodating. Stayed a couple of times and would recommend it to anybody.