- 36 guest reviews
"Excellent service by very polite and professional staff..."
"Stayed for 2 nights at this hotel to visit Hampton Court Palace. Great location, parked at hotel and everything was within walking distance...."
"The room was clean, the staff were friendly and the food was good...."
"We really enjoyed our stay here. The staff were extremely welcoming and helpful. We were sorry we did not have more time to spend eating and..."
"Delicious sauté potatoes with our full English breakfast, rather than the usual disappointing hash browns. Pleasant surprise to have a real..."
About the hotel
The Kings Arms is a 300 year old inn located on the Northern edge of Hampton Court Palace just outside the Lions Gate. The Lion Gate is one of the most important monumental, independent and external creations both devised and built in the 18th Century. The piers of the Lions Gate are significant, evoking Sir Christopher Wren’s original great scheme for the north approach to Hampton Court Palace.
Although we offer free parking there is a limited number of spaces, we therefore can not guarantee a space will be available.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Kings Arms Hotel
Excellent service by very polite and professional staff
Stayed for 2 nights at this hotel to visit Hampton Court Palace.
Great location, parked at hotel and everything was within walking distance. Room was lovely and warm and cosy with nice decor to compliment to history of the area. We had the suite which had 2 bedrooms, it was very clean and bathroom was large. Ate breakfasts and an evening meal at the hotel and it was all delicious. Staff happy to help out with any queries. Had a great stay and would return.