- Very Good
- 66 guest reviews
"Excellent value for money and very convenient for central St Alban's..."
"BEAUTIFUL SETTING - VERY VERY HAPPY :-)..."
"Dinner in the on-site Italian was poor, but compensated by an excellent breakfast..."
"Excellent all round...."
"The most reliable of returns. Always a pleasure to stay here with as helpful and obliging staff as can be imagined and a generous multi-choi..."
About the hotel
The Ardmore House Hotel is a charming Edwardian Residence with Victorian Annex, both of which have been tastefully converted to provide relaxing and comfortable accommodation within a Residents Only environment. Situated in a pleasant residential area of St Albans, close to the town centre and the train station, where a 20 minute journey deposits you into the heart of London. This privately owned hotel aims to provide a relaxed atmosphere whether your stay is for reasons of business or pleasure.
Private off-road car parking is available to the rear of the hotel, adjacent to the secluded gardens
Showing Sunday 5 July 2015 to Monday 6 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Ardmore House Hotel in ST. ALBANS are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Ideal for business travellers in central St Alban's
Excellent value for money and very convenient for central St Alban's
PERFECT PLACE TO STAY - VERY WELCOMING AND FRIENDLY
BEAUTIFUL SETTING - VERY VERY HAPPY :-)