- Very Good
- 37 guest reviews
"Lovely garden. Friendly staff. Excellent food especially the Italian style dinner...."
"Nice hotel, lovely staff, very friendly, and a great breakfast. Excellent location for St Albans, only a short walk away, and very important..."
"Pleasant accommodation. A short walk from St. Albans city centre. I only spent a short time at the Ardmore House Hotel but everything was to..."
"I could not fault the attention/service of the owners/managers/staff at this hotel. So very pleasant and accommodating, upgraded the room at..."
"Very nice, very friendly, very helpful..."
About the hotel
The Ardmore House Hotel is a charming Edwardian Residence with Victorian Annex, both of which have been tastefully converted to provide relaxing and comfortable accommodation within a Residents Only environment. Situated in a pleasant residential area of St Albans, close to the town centre and the train station, where a 20 minute journey deposits you into the heart of London. This privately owned hotel aims to provide a relaxed atmosphere whether your stay is for reasons of business or pleasure.
Private off-road car parking is available to the rear of the hotel, adjacent to the secluded gardens
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
Ardmore House Hotel
Friendly staff. Excellent food especially the Italian style dinner.
Ska Gig Stay
Nice hotel, lovely staff, very friendly, and a great breakfast.
Excellent location for St Albans, only a short walk away, and very important - good parking. Only dropped a mark on room as ours was very small, I don't think they're all like that, just the luck of the draw for us. It's a vintage building rather than purpose built, so they have done their best with the proportions they are faced with. No hesitation in recommending and would stay there again.