- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Most staff very accommodating and helpful although breakfast times are 8.30 .10.00. We went for breakfast at about 9.45 and made to feel tha..."
About the hotel
The Hotel is situated in idyllic surroundings and is built from the famous mellow Cotswold Stone. The Dial House dates back to 1698 and is the oldest building still standing in the village - it even pre-dates the bridges over the River WIndrush. The Dial House is a beautifully decorated country house style hotel with individually designed bedrooms from luxury four poster beds to our cosy and intimate romantic room.
It is an excellent base from which to enjoy the Cotwolds and villages such as Broadway, Chipping Camden, Upper and Lower Slaughter and of course the nearby Spa town of Cheltenham. If great food forms part of your ideal break away then dine our restaurant where head chef Jamie Forman has been awarded 2 rosettes for his excellent cuisine. Special dining packages are available together with private dining rooms for special occasions. Please note that children under 12 are not accepted as residents at the hotel.
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Wake Up Call Available , Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Most staff very accommodating and helpful although breakfast times are 8.30 .10.00.
We went for breakfast at about 9.45 and made to feel that we were in the way and not welcome by a young male member member of staff.
Bedroom. Bed has had better days!!!!.