- Very Good
- 23 guest reviews
"Our hosts were so accommodating with our early check-in request and our rather jet-lagged demeanor. They truly made us feel welcome. Our fam..."
"Lovely old building with warm log fire. Nice friendly reception and very helpful staff. Really good location in the middle of the town. Good..."
"Lovely accommodation and courteous staff..."
"Comfortable "country house hotel"-style rooms in beautiful historic building. Completely accessible via public transport (frequent bus direc..."
"A pleasant stay, no more no less, a bar at the hotel would have finished it off nicely...."
About the hotel
The Marlborough Arms is a beautiful 15th century coaching inn, situated in the heart of Woodstock, overlooking historical streets. Whilst guests can enjoy the tranquillity of the surroundings they still have good links to the M40. The hotel is now under new ownership and has been elegantly finished in a classic style in-keeping with the character of the building and surrounding area, with contemporary touches throughout.
Guests can also take advantage of the hotels own car park located directly behind the hotel. Each of the twelve luxurious en-suite bedrooms are all individually themed with a focus on comfort and relaxation. All rooms differ in shape, size and style, ranging from the Cobalt Room, which is situated overlooking the courtyard which has a contemporary feel with beautiful sensuous fabrics and natural morning light, through to the Sepia Room, which is a very large room with a striking interior of deep greys and gentle soft tones, set off with modern lamps and cushions. All of the rooms have dimmer controlled lighting, flat screen television, tea and coffee making facilities. Along with a bath or large walk in shower, some rooms are equipped with both! Woodstock has a beautiful town square, ivy clad facades, fascinating architecture breathing romance and history, Woodstock is the perfect destination to find that unusual gift or to enjoy a special break. Places of interest to visit in Woodstock include Blenheim Palace, The Oxfordshire Museum, Woodstock Wall Hangings and Town Walks. Nearby is Rousham Park House & Garden and the theatre.
Showing Friday 3 July 2015 to Saturday 4 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Marlborough Arms in Woodstock, Nr Oxford are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
A Lovely Gem in the Country!
Our hosts were so accommodating with our early check-in request and our rather jet-lagged demeanor.
They truly made us feel welcome. Our family suite of rooms was perfect. We really wished we had booked a longer stay!
Short overnight stay
Lovely old building with warm log fire.
Nice friendly reception and very helpful staff. Really good location in the middle of the town. Good comfy bed and nice bathroom.