Found the same room at a different price? Tell us, and we'll offer to match it.
|4||Self Classified Serviced Apartments||Ratings explained|
• Brand new (August 2008) Mews House with private street entrance. Detatched with no neighbours and built over two levels. Upstairs includes a bright open plan living space (with fully fitted/equipped modern kitchen) and bathroom.
• Downstairs is a quiet, comfy bedroom and en-suite bathroom and rear door to private terrace.
• This house is peaceful and comfortable yet right in the heart of Brighton. The beach is a minute away.. as are all the shops, bars and restaurants.
Inside the Mews House..
• The living room is equipped with a 37 inch LCD TV (wall mounted) and DVD/CD player. Fold down double sofa bed, and all floors are solid wood upstairs. There is a bathroom (with toilet and sink) off the living area.
• The kitchen has dishwasher, washer/dryering machine, NEFF microwave/oven/hob and large fridge/freezer - all fitted beautifully with wood fascias. Large skylights allow light to flood the whole area (these have black out blinds for guests comfort at night).
• Downstairs the master bedroom has loads of fitted wardrobe space, and either a super king size bed or choice of double/single and single for flexibility. The en suite bathroom has luxury fittings with bath/shower and skylights giving it an light airy feel.
• The rear terrace has a large table and four chairs. The terrace is decked and there is external lighting.
• High speed wireless broadband can be provided (if requested at reservation). This is up to 24MB (currently the fastest ISP provider in the UK).