- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"Good value for money. Excellent service and great location...."
"My sister and I attended a funeral in Killarney. Although the hotel did not know the reason for our visit, they were very kind and helpful...."
"This was a great place to stay in Killarney. We normally stay in hotels but read the reviews & have to say they were not wrong. Wud def reco..."
"Fantastic value for money, clean and friendly in a great location..."
"Really enjoyed our overnight stay in this lovely guesthouse. Rooms were really well kept, with an on suite jacuzzi an added bonus. Lovely br..."
About the hotel
"Magnificent, absolutely wonderful, stunning, gracious, delicious. We'll be back". Some of the words written by guests in the Guest Book.
Superbly located in the heart of Killarney, The Fairview offers a refreshing approach to accommodation and certainly stands out from the crowd in Killarney. The Fairview has won numerous awards for its high standards of accommodation, and has been named Killarney's Best Guest House, while owners James & Shelley O'Neill offer their Irish hospitality. Awards: Trip Advisor Travelers Choice Award Winner 2013, AA and RAC 5 Diamonds, Sparkling Diamond & Warm Welcome Award, Killarney Best New Development Awards and the prestigious Little Gem Awards. New Fifth Season Restaurant & additional executive deluxe rooms & penthouse now open. Neatly set with contemporary interiors, the Fairview has a collection of spacious and fabulously appointed rooms. Each has been individually designed with soothing shades and soft furnishings for an atmosphere of luxurious but homely comfort, furnished to the highest hotel standards and equipped with all the essential facilities. The exquisite dining room is meticulously run by Maitre'd Tommy Regan, who has 40 years of experience, working in the finest hotels in Ireland and who has served every Irish President since Eamonn De Valera in the 1960s. The Fairview's breakfast menu aims to suit every taste, whether it's a full and hearty Irish Breakfast, a varied Continental Buffet, or freshly made pancakes with Maple Syrup. While Tommy is on hand for any specific requests.
Showing Thursday 8 October 2015 to Friday 9 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
87% would recommend it to a friend
Good value for money.
Excellent service and great location.
Staying at the Fairview to attend a Funeral.
My sister and I attended a funeral in Killarney.
Although the hotel did not know the reason for our visit, they were very kind and helpful. The bedroom and bathroom were spotless, although if you are a light sleeper, you need to request a room at the back of the hotel. We were at the front and unless you are used to traffic sounds, it can be a bit noisy. That said, we were coming from London and are used to the sound of traffic. The location of the hotel is excellent. We only ate one meal there, as it was literally a flying visit. The breakfast was excellent. I would, therefore, recommend the Fairview as a very nice place to stay if you are visiting Killarney or need a base from which to explore.