"I enjoyed my stay here, room was pleasant and the bed comfortable. Staff were friendly and helpful. The pub has a nice atmosphere and food w..."
"My mother and I stayed at the Bacon after an evening celebrating my daughter finishing Uni, the staff were friendly and very helpful, the ro..."
"Room was clean and nice, although it would have been better if there were those disposable tooth paste and toothbrush in the toilet...."
About the hotel
The Bacon Arms is a 17th century inn, with an intriguing history dating back to the Civil War. A homely atmosphere and a wealth of character await you with many original features and 13 newly refurbished en suite bedrooms gracefully combining the old and the new. All rooms have digital flatscreen TVs, free WiFI, luxurious bedding and tea and coffee making facilities.
The inn is located in the heart of the ancient town of Newbury on the A34 between Oxford and Southampton. There are many beautiful and historic places to visit close by such as Highclere or Donnington Castles, the race course or the famous Corn Exchange Theatre. Food is served all day with a choice of a main or snack menu.
Showing Monday 30 November 2015 to Tuesday 1 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
33% would recommend it to a friend
I enjoyed my stay here, room was pleasant and the bed comfortable.
Staff were friendly and helpful. The pub has a nice atmosphere and food was well cooked.