- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"Great place to stay. Ideally located for business needs, secure parking, a slice of secluded countryside in easy reach of Piccadilly tube te..."
"Room was good size, bathroom was really big. Shower head need descaling. The only problem that hallway light in the bedroom was same light f..."
"Lovely hotel on the outskirts of London, very handy for the M25. Good food and service, clean comfortable bedroom. Wonderful arboretum to wa..."
"We live locally but wanted a little break away. West Lodge Park was ideal: like a little oasis of calm, it's tucked away from the main road..."
"A lovely hotel in great grounds in a great location - so handy for North London and the M25 and I will definitely stay again. Staff and cust..."
About the hotel
West Lodge Park is a stunning country house hotel set in 35 acres of tranquil parkland, yet just 12 miles from Central London and a mile from J24 of the M25. Awarded the highest AA rating of any 4 star hotel in the area, the family run West Lodge Park presents itself as the ideal base for those seeking peaceful accommodation without sacrificing easy accessibility to North London and Hertfordshire. The hotel boasts 59 en suite bedrooms, all of which are individually decorated.
Some rooms have four-poster beds, others have their own terrace or overlook the extensive gardens. All rooms offer modern comforts such as wireless internet and satellite tv, combined with traditional furnishings that provide luxurious levels of relaxation. Guests are treated to the beautiful far reaching views on offer in the 35 acres of surrounding land: a treat to begin your day to when you open the curtains in the morning. The Mary Beale Restaurant and Terrace Bar is named after the stunning art work of Britain's first professional woman painter. The Executive chef and his team offer a memorable dining experience with traditional and brave new gastronomic delights on the menu, as well as delicious lighter meals and snacks for those with smaller appetites. The AA Rosette Restaurant has been extensively refurbished to a high standard, incorporating a contemporary feel alongside the original paintings and splendid views of the beautiful grounds. During your stay at West Lodge Park you can explore the beautiful parkland which is home to the National Collection of Hornbeams, as well as over 800 different shrubs and trees from around the world. An ideal location for weddings or special occasions, the hotel can also cater for small and large conferences in one of their sunny syndicate rooms. The 35 acres surrounding the hotel form part of the Enfield Chase, an oasis of open space, wonderful views, and peace and quiet within the M25. The nearby area boasts many towns and cities conveniently close for both business and leisure links, including Barnet, Luton, Watford, Enfield, St Albans and, most notable, London. The major airports of Luton, Stansted and Heathrow are all within a short journey, while nearby venues and places of interest include Hatfield House, Trent Park, Arsenal's Emirates Stadium and the famous Wembley Stadium. Please Note: Extra beds are only available in the Executive room type.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Croquet , Quad Biking , Clay Pigeon Shooting
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 13/06/2012 to 30/06/2021 - Please Note: Extra beds are only available in the Executive room type. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Stunning Hotel for North London Business and Pleasure
Great place to stay.
Ideally located for business needs, secure parking, a slice of secluded countryside in easy reach of Piccadilly tube terminus at Cockfosters. Staff were excellent, very friendly and helpful. However, TV needs updating as picture washed out and fuzzy (Room23). Tea making facilities would benefit from a better kettle and more regular replacement of milk cartons.
Lovely clean room, spacious hotel very pleasant
Room was good size, bathroom was really big.
Shower head need descaling. The only problem that hallway light in the bedroom was same light for bathroom so when you go to the toilet in the night it's bright in the bedroom because the door between the hallway and bedroom was glass. Staff was lovely.