- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"When we arrived they could not find the booking so we were allocated one of 3 remaining rooms. We asked for it to be quiet as we were tired..."
"I have stayed in bigger, nicer hotels but for the price there's not much better. The room had everything I needed, it was clean and the staf..."
"All was good...the team at the hotel were so well united...good service....great humour...efficient and effective. Made my stay a joy. Well..."
About the hotel
Clifton Rooms is part of the Clifton Lodge Hotel on the West Wycombe Road High Wycombe Bucks. Clifton rooms offers rooms at budget prices. Meals are available weekdays (evenings) Parking is available free of charge, Free Wi Fi is available.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European)
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
40% would recommend it to a friend
Too small for comfort
When we arrived they could not find the booking so we were allocated one of 3 remaining rooms.
We asked for it to be quiet as we were tired and was allocated room 23. This room was next to a door and there was continual noise all night when the door closed. The bed was probably a 4 foot one and both my partner found it too small to have a good sleep. It could have been alocated in the past as a single room as there was only one cup,one chair and only one small packet of biscuits. I would rather pay a bit extra and stay in a larger room than be as uncomfortable as that. The food was good but did not compensate for the bad night.
Just below comfortable
Staff very helpful and come with a smile.
I have stayed at other places for less money and better facility`s. Have that smell of a contractors hotel and no disrespect to Contractors. In room 30 the radiator thermostat was not working which made the small room like a sauna. Which i had to open the window and hear all the traffic noise.