This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Dartmouth House has records dating back to 1745 and is situated in the Georgian market town of Olney. It is run by the family who own the Queen Hotel Olney, just 4 doors away. This six bedroom, stone-built house has 2 staircases and has huge rooms, with a flat screen tv in each bedroom and a large screen in the lounge, with a woodburner.
There is free WIFI. The large kitchen is fully equipped with everything you could need for self catering, including a range cooker, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble drier and microwave. All bed linen and towels are provided. There are 2 baths and one shower. There is parking for 4 cars on the drive. A daily cleaning service can be arranged. The house is no smoking and no animals. A covered terrace overlooks the huge, stunning garden. There are 12 restaurants and 4 pubs within 5 minutes walk.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet