- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"Breakfast was amazing, the service was excellent..."
"Great guest house. Good quality clean rooms and comfortable beds. Small bathroom but that's the downside to a converted guesthouse rather th..."
"First impressions are everything room smelt a little stale and decore was a little tired..."
"Great find online amazing location but very poor parking...."
"Greeted with a smile from the uber friendly staff! It seemed as though they couldn't do enough to help us with our stay; they offered advice..."
About the hotel
In the heart of Brighton’s Kemp Town, this beautifully preserved listed building offers free Wi-Fi and affordable luxury, with stylish and elegant boutique accommodation at great-value rates. Blending traditional old-world elegance with modern style and a healthy dose of English eccentricity, Kemp Townhouse represents the essence of fashionable Brighton. With some of the city’s finest luxury boutique accommodation, it is located on a quiet street just off the seafront.
Elegantly furnished, the stylish and contemporary interiors are complemented by modern, state-of-the-art facilities. All of the rooms have impressive en suite wet rooms and some of the rooms have sea views. Privately owned and with just 9 rooms, Kemp Townhouse offers warmth, intimacy and attention to detail.
Showing Thursday 8 October 2015 to Friday 9 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
92% would recommend it to a friend
Breakfast was amazing, the service was excellent
Great guest house
Great guest house.
Good quality clean rooms and comfortable beds. Small bathroom but that's the downside to a converted guesthouse rather than a purpose built hotel. It was more than adequate though.