- 5 guest reviews
"very good quality hotel. would book again..."
"Quintessential English Cotswold experience...."
"Excellent time excellent food could not fault...."
"Exceeded expectations in every way...."
"Food was great, service was great, room was great - no issues whatsoever...."
About the hotel
Originally built in 1871, Three Ways House has been a hotel since the early 1900s. Now with modern additions it provides a focal point in Mickleton, the most northerly Cotswold village. Close to the gardens at Hidcote Manor (NT) and Kiftsgate Court and just 10 minutes drive away from Stratford-upon-Avon.
The hotel is privately owned and personally managed by experienced hoteliers Jill and Simon Coombe whose team of enthusiastic staff enjoy providing friendly and attentive service. Three Ways House is most renowned as the Home of The Pudding Club established 1985.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
GREAT location very homely excellent staff and ownership would book again.
very good quality hotel.
would book again
Three Ways House Hotel
Quintessential English Cotswold experience.